Braconier has consistently contributed to various non-profits that support our community. A few examples of Braconier’s contributions are detailed below.
- Braconier President, Tom Stone, serves on the Board of The Devereux Cleo Wallace Foundation. Founded in 1943, Devereux Cleo Wallace (DCW) is Colorado’s premier facility for the treatment of psychiatric, emotional, and behavioral problems in children and adolescents ranging in age from 8 to 21. Located in Westminster, Colorado, a northwest suburb of Denver, DCW offers a full continuum of care as well as an independent living program, residential and day treatment services. Children and adolescents with significant mental health needs are provided intensive psychiatric treatment in a highly-structured, therapeutic setting within DCW’s 112-bed residential facility.
- Discover the good work Devereux Cleo Wallace does for the kids of our community. We encourage you to get involved if this worthwhile cause has moved you like it has moved us.
- Braconier was pleased to donate all of the plumbing work for a ‘Homes for the Troops’ project benefitting injured Iraq war veteran Sergeant Strong.
- All of the plumbing work for the CSU Construction Management Building was donated by Braconier and its staff of professionals.
- Braconier also contributes to many high schools and churches throughout the community.