Braconier History & Tradition

  • 1906; Benjamin J. Braconier established Braconier Plumbing when he opened his office at 1076 South Gaylord Street. Benjamin, being the entrepreneur he was, made benches out of pipe, and placed them on corners where people could sit and wait for streetcars and buses. They provided great comfort to the public and served as great advertising for Braconier in the early 1900’s.
  • 1949; The business was sold to Joe McCarty who operated it successfully for 40 years.
  • 1989; Al Stone purchased the company. He moved from Chicago to Colorado after serving as the project manager for the mechanical construction of the Sears Tower. Al along with Tom Stone and Paul Stortz have propelled the company to the level of success their  company enjoys today.
  • Today, Tom Stone, President, and Paul Storz, Executive Vice President, along  with their staff of professionals, continue the tradition of customer service and trust that started way back in 1906.  This tradition continues to result in many repeat customers and new customers who have discovered the Braconier way of doing business.
  • Some of Braconiers’ largest  clients include Lockheed Martin, Longmont United Hospital, Century Link, AT&T  and Denver Health.
  • Braconier was awarded the ACE Award for Construction Excellence from the Association of General Contractors. This prestigious award was a result of their HVAC work on the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, prior to the visit of Pope Paul II during World Youth Day and for their work on the Barbara Davis Center for Diabetes.


Request Service


Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus