Braconier takes great pride in the overall expertise of their team and the certifications they have worked hard at earning. On-going training and education for all is part of the Braconier way of doing business and another element of delivering value for the benefit of our customers. Listed below are examples of the types of certifications and expertise the Braconier team of professionals possess.
- Backflow prevention certifications
- Cost containment certifications per the Colorado Department of Labor Cost Containment Program
- Safety training and 10 and 30 hour OSHA Smart Mark card certification – continually ranked in the top 25% of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America’s annual safety performance recognition competition
- CFC and HCFC certifications for handling refrigerants
- Design build/ design assist expertise
- First Aid/CPR training and expertise
- National Foreman Training and certifications
- Industrial Rigging certification
- LEED Accredited professionals on staff
- Medical Gas certifications
- PE Fusion certifications
- Pre Construction Services expertise
- Welder/Brazer certifications
We look forward to putting our expertise to work for you.